Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

. . . Unique

Yeah this game was very, very well made and very, very original. Keep up the good work! XD

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

All right

The graphics and gameplay were both awesomely fun. But I died on the 3rd Boss so I thought that I would suggest adding checkpoints after each boss as it takes a fair amount of time to get back to where you were. However it was fun nonetheless.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

WHY!!?

After all that hard work!!! I'm gonna hang myself now!!! Nah, just kidding.

It was a really good game and you showed that games should be based around killing, explosions and what not instead of upgrading.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Woot!!

I've always liked the TTA series, but I stopped playing after I got bored of TTA 2. THING THING ARENA FOREVER!!!

BTW, I've killed atleast 100 people with a glock 18 but I haven't got a medal for it. Does it have to be in a row because I used other weapons in the same round?

Squiggle Squid Squiggle Squid

Allright

It was a pretty good game but I got bored of it after the first level. You should add in some power ups like lasers and explosion and stuff like that!!! That would be awesome!!!

This Game is a Joke 3 This Game is a Joke 3

Ok...

That was wierd but one of the funniest games I have ever played!!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

SALAD FINGERS IS THE BEST!!!

That was awesome in every possible way!!!
10/10!!!!

Missiles OMG Missiles OMG

AWESOME!!!

A missile that shoots missiles and other stuff is the best idea for a game ever! I'm giving you 10/10!!!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

ORSIM!!

One of the best games I've ever played! I liked the meaning of life one and i did have to cheat and use the calculator :D!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Hard but Fun

It was pretty hard in some of the later levels but it was still entertaining.